The Facilities Oversight and Advisory Committee fulfills the promise to voters that the expenditure of Measure D funds are scrutinized by an Independent citizens’ oversight. These volunteer community members meet regularly throughout the year to review projects and expenditures as well as provide input to the Board of Education on the design process of Measure D funded projects.
Charge to the Committee
- Provide oversight of Measure D facilities bond projects and expenditures;
- Review current and future SRVUSD facilities and master plans and provide recommendations to the Board and district management on the priority of implementation;
- Review financial and performance audits and submit an annual report to the Board of Education;
- Review and provide recommendations related to district standards and long term maintenance;
- Review and provide recommendations on the development of a comprehensive list of facilities priorities that would require additional revenue sources;
- Review and recommend solutions for the proper protection of the community’s investment in maintaining school facilities.
The FOAC consists of at least seven (7) board-appointed members to serve for a term of at least two (2) years, without compensation, and for no more than three (3) consecutive terms. The membership will reflect the SRVUSD community. Education Code requires that representation on such a committee must include the following:
- A member who is active in a business organization within the San Ramon Valley Unified School District;
- A member active in a senior citizen’s organization;
- A member active in a bona fide taxpayers association;
A parent/guardian of a child currently enrolled in SRVUSD and active member of a parent/teacher organization such as PTA or school site council.
The FOAC shall meet a minimum of four (4) times each year.
FOAC Meeting Agendas and Minutes
|Board Meeting Date||Agenda||Minutes|
|February 18, 2015||02.18.2015 Agenda||02.19.15|
|March 25, 2015||03.25.2015 Agenda||03.25.15|
|May 20, 2015||05.20.2015 Agenda||05.20.15|
|September 16, 2015||09.16.2015 Agenda||09.16.15|
|November 10, 2015||Canceled|
|January 20, 2016||01.20.2016 Agenda||01.20.16|
|March 16, 2016||03.16.2016 Agenda||03.16.16|
|May 18, 2016||05.18.2016 Agenda||05.18.16|
|October 26, 2016||10.26.2016 Agenda||10.26.16|
|November 30, 2016||11.30.2016 Agenda||11.30.16rev|
|January 18, 2017||01.18.2017 Agenda||01.18.17|
|March 15, 2017||03.15.2017 Agenda||03.15.17|
|May 10, 2017||05.10.2017 Agenda||05.10.17|
|June 14, 2017||06.14.2017 Agenda|